Saturday, March 12, 2011

Best Blondies

I've been out all day, but I told my friend Callie that I would bake something for tonight so I decided I would make my easy blondie recipe that never fails

Blondies are a classic favorite that are unfortunately often better in theory than how they actually turn out after they come out of the oven. Many recipes don't get the consistency right, so I was pleased to find that Hershey's recipe made really great tasting blondies with just the right texture.
I made a couple adjustments to the recipe to make it even better, and I have found that everyone has been pleased with the results.
Recipe:
Ingredients:
2 cups packed light brown sugar
1 cup melted butter
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup peanut butter chips
2/3 cup toffee bits

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9 x 13 pan.
Stir together the brown sugar and butter in a large bowl and beat in the eggs and vanilla until smooth. Afterwards, ad the flour and salt until blended. Finally, stir in the chocolate and peanut butter chips and toffee bits.
This batter is chunky with all the different types of chips.
Spread this batter into the prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes and cool completely before cutting into squares.



No comments:

Post a Comment